December 05, 2013

Dance Legend Roz

Dance Legend Roz first hit my radar a little while back but I thought the pictures on line were some kind of sorcery and the colour shift could not be for real. Recently a good friend got hold of Roz and confirmed that it is in fact real life so I HAD to have it and it does not disappoint.

My experience with Dance Legend was fantastic, shipping was a little slow but not as long as some people seem to be waiting.

Dance Legend Roz is a spectacular multichromatic polish that has colour shifts of magenta, bronze/gold and green. Pictured over a layer of black here.



























Sparkly sunlight colour shift.




5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe! Told ya! :D It is amazing! Gorgeous swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I can't believe that's just one polish!

    ReplyDelete