November 07, 2013

OPI Get Your Number

Textured polish has been all the rage lately in nail polish, I have been rather slow with getting on board with this trend because I am usually all about the smooth and shiny. OPI Get Your Number was one of the first texture polishes released by OPI nearly a year back now and I have finally got around to wearing it.

OPI Get Your Number a blue base with blue glitters and silver holographic glitters, pictured at three coats. I was concerned about how handwashing and moisturising would impact on the texture of this polish but it was no problem at all.

After a day of wearing the polish in all it's textural glory I decided to topcoat it because glittery texture polishes look amazing with topcoat. I used one coat of essence gel look and then two coats of Seche Vite which smoothed it out nicely. Once I added the topcoat I wore this polish for another few days and the wear was very very good.

1 comment:

  1. Love Liquid Sand, this is a great one. Pretty pix & swatching!!

    ReplyDelete