November 29, 2013

Chanel Matador

Chanel Matador has been on my list of wants ever since Kaz posted about it last year, see what I mean? With recent help from the vintage queen herself and the lovely Polly Polish I was able to snag the magic that is Matador. Thanks ever so much ladies.

Chanel Matador a rich glowy red with a beautiful pink shimmer that is hard to capture but there nonetheless. Pictured at three coats with topcoat.
















What is your biggest beauty lemming/want right now?

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! I'm glad you got your hands on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it's stunning! I desperately want two of the polishes in the OPI SF collection. Maybe Santa will bring them to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! This is so pretty. I super love the color for it looks classy and daring. Wearing this nail color will def make anyone look sexy =)

    ReplyDelete