January 25, 2013

Pretty Serious Australia Day Nails

Happy Australia day to my fellow Aussies! Hope your day is filled with all things Australian and you are having a beer or two, I would add watching the cricket but for me that's one of my least favourite things to do.

So this morning we were up early and walked to our local park that had an Australia day celebration going on, wish I had of lugged my camera along so I could show you guys some of the festivities.

What I did take to Australia day breakfast in the park is some Aussie themed nails done with my favourite brand of polish (and happens to be Australian) Pretty Serious

To do these nails I started off with a base of Pretty Serious VT100 on the ring fingers I added tiny craft beads in green and gold then sponged Pretty Serious Golden Ticket on to the tips of the other nails.


























10 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Hope you had a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this look, those polishes look stunning together! I'm still yet to try any of those micro beads, they look fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous combination. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Feels really Aussie!

    http://mereveronica.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! I hope you had a great Australia Day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look awesome!

    much more enticing than what i did in my futile attempt to be patriotic hahahahaha

    hope you had a safe and awesome long weekend and Happy Australia Day!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! This is so pretty. Love the color combos and design. Perfect mani for this theme. Love it!

    ReplyDelete